Songwriter / producer who is currently based in Toronto/Los Angeles is having a monster year. 200 New Music Fridays in one month, #1 billboard dance chart, three of his productions simultaneously in the top 10 at Top 40 radio and a JUNO nomination. He was able to do close to 500 million streams in 2020 with Major label acts. His frequent collaborators include Loud Luxury, Galantis, Brandyn Burnette, Icona Pop, DVBBS, and Frank Walker. Nick was a co-producer on the global hit “Body” by Loud Luxury which went Diamond and hit #1 in Canada and #18 at US Top 40.
He recently wrote/produced:
- “Turning Me Up” Loud Luxury, Ali Gatie, Issam Alnajjar
- “Addicted” Brandyn Burnette
- “All Time” with Takis (Feat. Jamie Fine & Brandyn Burnette) (Currently top 30 at Hot AC and CHR in Canada)
- “Stuck In My Head” (Feat. AJ Mitchell for Captain Cuts)
- “Lies” with MK
- “Lose My Love” (Feat. Gallant) Sad Money
- “Only A Fool” Pink Sweat$ & Galantis (30+ million streams, top 10 Dance US Radio charts)
- “Feels In My Body” for Icona Pop (37 New Music Fridays and multiple top 40 radio spins day 1 globally)
- “Wait For Me” with Takis, Tory Lanez & Goody Grace
Nick has upcoming credits with AJ Mitchell, Pink Sweats, Charlotte Lawrence, Loud Luxury, Ant Clemons, and Tyler Shaw. He also executive produces writing camps for various artists utilizing his strong relationships with hit writing songwriters in LA, Nashville, Toronto and Sweden. Recently writing with, Nasri Atweh, Benny Mayne, Pink Sweat$, Zack Djurich, Jesse Fink, JHart, Clara Mae, Ben Shapiro, Feli Ferraro, Brandyn Burnette, Neil Ormandy, RAYE etc.