Sharon Hinds, a passionate true authentic inclusive leader with over 25 + years of International & Canadian career experience gained across multiple industry sectors.
In her current role, Sharon leads the Rogers Sports & Media All IN Inclusion and Diversity Initiative.
All IN, which is built on five pillars – Business, Community, Content, Mentorship & Sponsorship and Hiring and Career Advancement Practices. The All-IN framework supports and empowers equity-deserving communities by providing free advertising and creative services for small businesses and charities. The framework also complements the broader Inclusion & Diversity strategy across Rogers.
Sharon’s Brand: A strong communicator who cultivates business relationships built on respect, loyalty and trust.
Her Leadership Style: Known for cultivating new talent and creating high performance team environments.
Her proudest accomplishments:
- 2022 – 1st Black Woman in Canada to be appointed to the Canadian Country Music Association board
- 2022 – Appointed to the board for Women in Film and Television
- 2020 – Award recipient as one of Canada’s Accomplished Black Women (ABC) for Leadership in Community Philanthropy initiatives
- 2020 -Ted Rogers Employee of the Year for Safe Talk Sessions (anti-black racism)
- 2020 – Ted Rogers Employee of the Year Award
- 2020 – Ted Rogers CEO Award
Mentoring & Coaching: Keynote Speaker McMaster University Black Engineering students ‘The Hunt” workshop ( 2016 – 2022)
Community Initiatives: Jean Augustine Centre for Young Women, YMCA Black Achievers program, Toronto Regional Immigration Employment Centre, Making Hoops Youth Basketball program.