2018 Festival Band Applications is now open
Canadian Music Week is your chance to perform in front of thousands of industry insiders from Canada and around the world. Talent buyers, booking agents, festival programmers, music publishers, A&R reps, managers, music supervisors, and more are all at your fingertips, looking for the next big thing. You can be one of them, but only if you submit.
Don’t put off your chance to be recognized until the end.
Perks of applying
– All entrants will receive a complementary pass to attend CMW’s Music Summit 2018 (valued at $799 CAD) which gives you access to panels and discussions as well as the mentor’s café, where you can connect with industry experts from around the globe
– Backline and sound equipment vary by venue
– Two-year membership to CAAMA (Canadian Association for the Advancement of Music and the Arts)
– Chance to be featured in”Artist Spotlight”
– Reduced rates at hotels on per band basis and subject to capacity
– All entrants will receive a code for free distribution through CD Baby to send your music all over the world! Standard album distribution means you can make your music available on iTunes, Spotify, YouTube and more with no annual fees. Distribution also includes sync licensing and the ability to sell your CDs on cdbaby.com and in record stores worldwide.
Registration is now closed