Exhibit Open: JUNE 8, 9 & 10, 2023
Location: Westin Harbour Castle Toronto, 2nd Floor/Convention Level, Conference Meeting Space Hall area
*Note: Times are subject to change. Contact your RDNA/CMW representative for updates or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Build/Load-in: Wednesday, June 7th, (Time TBC)
Expo Hours: Thursday, June 8th: Open – 8:00am | Closed – 6:00pm
Friday, June 9th: Open – 8:00am | Closed – 6:00pm
Saturday, June 10th : Open – 9:00am | Closed – 6:00pm
Teardown/Load-Out: Saturday, June 10th after last programmed session has ended. (Time TBC)
Dismantling may not start before all conference programming is complete. Thank you for respecting our show, the delegates and your fellow exhibitors, and for planning your travel and transportation arrangements accordingly.
Exhibiting Options (3 size options)
The exhibitor booth set up format will be a ‘free build’ which means that you as the exhibitor may choose how you want to build your booth for display on the space that you reserve. There are 3 sizes of booth space sizes that can be accommodated in 2023’s exhibition area.
Free Build Sizes & Pricing:
- 2 Available: 8’x8’ = 64 sq feet = 5.9 sqm; $31.50/ sq foot (minimum of 64 sq feet) = $2,016
- Includes 2 CMW Music Summit or VIP Radio conference passes; for additional Music Summit or VIP Radio conference or expo area only passes there is a max. of 2 at discounted rates outlined in our sponsorship package.
- 16 Available: 8’ x 10’ = 80 sq feet = 7.4 sqm; $31.50/ sq foot (minimum of 64 sq feet) = $2,520
- Includes 2 CMW Music Summit or 2 VIP Radio conference passes + 1 expo area only passes; for additional Music Summit or VIP Radio conference or expo area only passes there is a max. of 2 at discounted rates outlined in our sponsorship package.
- Available on demand: 8’ x 20’ = 160 sq feet = 14.9 sqm: $31.50/ sq foot (minimum of 160 sq feet) = $5,040
- Includes 2 CMW Music Summit or VIP Radio conference passes + 2 expo area only passes; for additional Music Summit or VIP Radio conference or expo area only passes there is a max. of 3 at discounted rates outlined in our sponsorship package.
*CMW will not provide any booth elements including power, frame, draping or furniture. All exhibitors are responsible for all of their own stand elements to be provided, built up, disassembled and removed by the exhibitor’s own means and contractors. Exhibitors may choose to use their own third party vendor for set up or place orders directly with our preferred supplier, Stronco, who will have an order catalogue and form available in Winter 2023. All power and additional wifi must be ordered directly with the venue’s supplier, Encore.
All Free Build Exhibition Space Rates Include:
Delegate Passes as outlined in above Pricing.
o Event Wifi (for basic connection)
Communication (1 brand; extra communication package for additional brands/companies, see our sponsorship package)
o Inclusion in the exhibitor list and floor plan
o 100-words company/brand profile on website with contact details
o Placement of logo & link on web page (Sponsors section)
o Logo & link in 1 newsletter
o Access to virtual event platform / interaction with delegates
o Free use of CMW or RDNA 2023 logo and banners (depending which event you are exhibiting for)
o Additional full access conference passes and extra stand staff passes (exhibition access only) available at discounted rates
o 1 virtual goodie bag insert (optional, no price reduction if unused)
o Access to continental breakfast and beverage on June 8 & 9; 8:00am to 9:00am
o Access to CMW or RDNA social and networking events (depending which event you are exhibiting for)
To reserve a Trade Show booth at Canadian Music Week or Radiodays North America, contact: email@example.com. Payments are to be made to:
Canadian Music Week Inc.
5355 Vail Court