Position: Label Manager
Company: Believe Digital Canada Inc. Location: Toronto
About Believe Digital
Believe Digital Canada is a leading digital distributor and services provider for independent labels including Secret Songs, Hospital, Indica Records Skint, Buzz Records , Alcopop!, Dare to Care, Xtra Mile and artists from A Tribe Called Red to The 2 Bears. We provide bespoke digital solutions starting with distribution and incorporating promotion, marketing, strong analytics and sales data that allows labels to react to Market intelligence.
Believe Digital is looking for a self-motivated individual looking for a unique opportunity in the music industry. A passion for and knowledge of independent music is essential as is a desire to learn about all aspects of digital distribution and label management. The Label Manager will work alongside our experienced label management team from product set up and delivery through marketing, promotion and sales as well as day to day account management, which incorporates audio, video, social, label services and marketing.
YOU MUST HAVE/BE THE FOLLOWING
- Good knowledge and passion of the independent music landscape.
- Excellent communication skills
- A keen and creative interest in digital technologies and digital marketing opportunities
- A Passionate self-starter able to work with and without direct supervision
- A desire to meet short and long term targets
- The ability to multi task, prioritise and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Will have used a CMS or intranet system
- A good knowledge of all aspects of social media.
- Friendly nature and good interpersonal skills
Please send CV and covering letter to:
Due to the nature of our business we will only reply to those candidates who we feel have the relevant experience for this role.