Domanique Grant Bio
Fresh off of her collaboration with The Grammy Awards and RBCxMusic, Domanique Grant is a Pop/Soul, Singer-Songwriter from Toronto, named one of Buzzfeed’s Top 20 Artists To Watch from Canada. With a live show that’s been praised by TedTalk, recent collaborations with Grammy Award winning producer Jarrel The Young (Drake 2021, The Weeknd 2020, Fall out Boyz 2019) and a Pandemic song that went viral worldwide, 2022 is set to be a big year for the teal haired powerhouse.
“I want to create music that reminds people to be authentic, especially when the world tells you that you don’t fit.”
The release of Domanique’s upcoming EP album QueenDom, exploring self love and authenticity in a digital age does that and more. With a milky vocal tone, paired with a praised, rap-singing versatility, echoing influences as diverse as Lauren Hill, Lisa Left Eye Lopes, Rihanna, Sza and Chance the Rapper combined, Domanique’s music straddles the lines of modern Pop and R&B, with elements of Electronic and Hip Hop that can’t be ignored.
– one of top 5 artists selected to appear in ad-spot during the 65th Grammy Awards for global campaign with Royal Bank of Canada
– opened for the 2021Toronto International Film Festival (tiff) premier of “Listen to Kenny G”, celebrating the multi-platinum artist
– major sync placements with L’Oreal Paris, Unilever Brands (Dove, Vaseline, Shea Moisture), etc
– 2020 viral single Till We See The Sun was featured on Top 40 radio stations ranging from Virgin Radio to CBC
– sold out a TEDx Talk
– featured at Uganda’s Pepsi World Aids Day for audience of 40,000+
– opened for Mr. Vegas, Grammy-Award Winning artists Eddy Kenzo and Wale
– featured performer for the 2021 Top 25 Women of Influence, Canada
– featured performer on CTV’s national broadcast of the Black Diamond Ball award show
– handpicked to perform for the Prime Minister of Canada and the United Nations