Radio Interactive 2015, featuring two days of the finest Radio networking and education, is the ultimate venue for connecting with Radio. There’s no better place to interact one-on-one with hundreds of radio professionals – from station management and CEOs to program directors and radio consultants.
Radio Interactive has been a part of Canadian Music Week for 33 years and draws together the top names in both Canadian and International broadcasting annually for an incisive look at the present and future of broadcasting and related platforms. Our event is respected worldwide, and has been the best opportunity for broadcasters and those in related fields to interact not only with each other, but with the movers and shakers from all aspects of the entertainment industry.
The list of the industry’s most important players who have spoken to our delegates far exceeds the list of those who have not simply because of the opportunities we offer for knowledge to be shared and for business to be done in the friendliest, most positive atmosphere of any other conference anywhere.
Join us in May to learn, interact, and enjoy.
- • Keynotes from renowned thought leaders
- • Bridge-building networking opportunities
- • Access to Digital Media Summit
- • Breakout sessions covering social media, interactive marketing, advertising and research, talent, management, programming, the digital landscape, legal and regulatory issues and technology
- • Special events, including: Crystal Awards, Consultants Breakfast, Canadian Radio Music Awards, Music & Broadcast Industry Awards Gala Dinner